Stainless Steel & Glass Balustrades in Melbourne, VIC
Increase your domestic and commercial property value with our market leading balustrades
Your balcony, decking, staircases, patio and pool enclosure can all be enhanced with Nu-Lite’s custom-made aluminium, stainless steel or glass balustrading, designed to suit your home or premises. Whether you prefer glazed or frameless glass balutrades, Nu-Lite designs a versatile range of solutions including:
Why choose Nu-Lite?
We create powder coated aluminium or elegant stainless steel balcony balustrades that are both stylish and functional, whether it’s for internal or external use on existing or new premises. With Nu-Lite you’ll enjoy the benefits of:
- Tailored solutions to fit the most difficult balcony or staircase application.
- Toughened safety glass panels that provide wind protection whilst retaining views, and are available in clear or in a range of coloured tints to improve privacy and reduce glare.
- Choose from simple, evenly spaced balusters or architecturally designed balustrade panels with a choice of top-rail profiles.
- Our individually made handrail system fits perfectly at any angle and is accurately laser levelled for a seamless fit.
Located in Dandenong South, we deliver exceptional service across Melbourne metro and regional areas. Call Nu-Lite today on (03) 9706 6766 to discuss your glass or stainless steel balustrade needs or request a free measure and quote online.
We have a demonstrated track record since 1998
80 Major Projects and counting:
- Yarra’s Edge Tower 1 – Dockands 30 Storey Residential Tower
- Yarra’s Edge Tower 2 – Dockands 20 Storey Residential Tower
- Yarra’s Edge Tower 3 – Dockands 30 Storey Residential Tower
- Yarra’s Edge Tower 4 – Dockands 29 Storey Residential Tower
- Yarra’s Edge Tower 5 – Dockands 40 Storey Residential Tower
- Conder Apartments – New Quay 20 Storey Residential Tower
- Ivanhoe Girls Grammar – South Yarra Entrance, Voids & Stairs
- Bialik College – Hawthorn Main Stair & Link Bridge
- Swinburne Student Accom. – Hawthorn 2 x 7 Storey Res. Apartment
- Eastland – Ringwood Voids, Travelators,Cafes & Link bridges
See what our Customers are saying about us!
Latest News & Information from Nu-Lite’s Balustrades, Pool Fencing, Screens and more.
Balustrading is useful in many different places and its required height depends on where it is installed. Here are 5 of the most common places that balustrading is used: Balconies - Balconies come in many shapes and sizes and can be indoor or outdoor. Independent of...
Balustrading is frequently used to create a protective barrier along stairways and ledges, around pools and decking, as well as across the front of balconies. In some cases, the balustrading needs to have a handrail, but in others the handrail is unnecessary....
Aluminum frames look sleek and shiny at first, but over time the aluminum can oxidize. The